The following are the different levels of Membership offered to deserving
The membership grades for the Institute of Strategic Entrepreneurs of Nigeria
- FELLOW MEMBER (FISEN)
- DISTINGUISHED FELLOWSHIP MEMBER (DFISEN)
- PROFESSIONAL DOCTORATE FELLOW (PDF ISEN)
- SENIOR MEMBER (SISEN)
- FULL MEMBER (referred to as MEMBER) (MISEN)
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER (AISEN)
- GRADUATE MEMBER (GISEN)
Members are empowered with the right to use the Institute’s acronym
- GISEN (Graduate Member, Strategic Entrepreneur)
- AISEN (Associate Member, Strategic Entrepreneur)
- MISEN (Full Member, Strategic Entrepreneur)
- SISEN (Senior Member, Strategic Entrepreneur)
- FISEN (Fellow Member, Strategic Entrepreneur); appropriately as applicable to individual status of membership.
- PDF ISEN (Professional Doctorate Fellow membership) Members will gain knowledge and skills that will make them professionally relevant to Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Development, Business Management and Consultancy in Humanitarian Services.
- Membership affords the opportunity to connect with a network of professionals, academics and other people and organization in diverse fields of human endeavor.
- Members are entitled to quarterly supply of the Institute’s Newsletters, Magazines and Educative Entrepreneurship materials.
- Members are regularly invited to attend Professional Training, Seminars, Conferences and Workshops both within and outside Nigeria.
- ISEN members will have access to the Members Only part of the Institute’s website that hosts the most recent content from leading experts in the field of disaster management and safety science, entrepreneurial and business development.
- ISEN members can post their Resume, Advert, Business proposals in the Members Only part of the site.
- Employers and leading recruitment agencies have access to database of our graduates and members for employment. Entrepreneurs are believed to be best business managers.
- ISEN members have access to lectures delivered by qualified professionals and top educators from around the world.
- Some materials can be converted into a format suitable for listening or viewing on mobile phones (digital media formats).
- Our Training Certifications are qualifying requirement for Loans and Grants applications.
All interested prospective members are to purchase an application form for
N5,000.00 only, except for NYSC members which is N2,000.00 only.
The Registration fees for each membership grade at State level are as
1. FELLOW AND DISTINGUISHED FELLOW = N100,000.00
2. PROFESSIONAL DOCTORATE FELLOW = N250,000.00
3. SENIOR MEMBERSHIP = N60,000.00
4. FULL MEMBERSHIP = N45,000.00
5. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP = N35,000.00
6. GRADUATE MEMBERSHIP = N25,000.00
7. STUDENT MEMBERSHIP = N6,000.00
8. N16, 000.00 for NYSC members/final year students.
The NYSC and Student members will pay N5,000.00 into the Institute’s
Bank Account to enable them get their study packs/materials.